Leawo Prof. Media for Mac
OS X 10.10 Yosemite Compatible
Best ever Mac media converter combo for Blu-ray, DVD, HD video, ISO and audio conversions on Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
Far more than a media converter toolbox, this all-inclusive media solution could convert, download, burn, backup, edit, enhance, organize, capture, and play any videos on your Mac.
- Convert between 180+ formats of DVD movies, up to 1080P videos, online videos and audio files.
- Backup DVD movies onto computer hard drive or blank discs in 3 different backup ways.
- Download and convert online videos like YouTube videos, Facebook videos, etc. for offline and on-the-go enjoying.
- Create photo slideshow and burn to Blu-ray/DVD freely, with slideshow video and audio editable.
- Retouch DVD, HD movies and online videos via editing, 3D applying, menu designing, etc.
- Freely enjoy DVD, HD movies, online videos and audio files on any device like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Android devices, etc.
Media converter suite
Easily eliminate format limitations between video, DVD and audio
Burn video to DVD
Watch DVD movies on the go, get unique DVD/Blu-ray making experience
Back up DVD movies
Copy and back up DVD disc, folder or ISO file onto computer or blank disc
Download Online Videos
Download online videos from 100+ video sites.
As an all-inclusive media converter suite, Leawo Prof. Media is the only tool you need to enhance your movie experience through your iMac or MacBook. It contains HD Video Converter, Audio Converter, DVD Ripper, DVD Creator, DVD Copy, Blu-ray Creator, Online Video Downloader, Photo Slideshow Maker/Burner and 3D Movie Creator. Wide support of media formats lets you easily and freely watch any DVD, Blu-ray, up to 1080P HD movies and online videos on Apple devices, Android devices, Samsung devices, Windows devices, etc. Also, it you need, burn your favorite movies or family videos to Blu-ray/DVD disc, folder or ISO file for safekeeping or sharing, create photo slideshows with your treasure photos, back up DVD movies without quality loss, etc. Internal movie editor, menu designer, 3D movie creator and other bonus features bring more fun.
Prof. Media realizes any conversion between DVD, HD video, Blu-ray, online videos and audios on Mac OS X 10.6 and later versions.
Full-scale format compatibility
- With 180+ media formats supported and more profiles being added, Prof. Media offers the most ultimate solutions to break format limitation. Make use of the internal HD video converter, audio converter, audio extractor, DVD to video converter, video to DVD burner, video to Blu-ray burner and online video converter. Enjoy up to 1080P HD movies, standard videos, DVD movies, online videos and song audios on any device like 4K TV, HD TV, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Kindle Fire tablets, Galaxy S phones, Galaxy Note phones, etc. with high quality. Make movie watching no boundary between media files you get and movie players or devices you have. Enjoy this ultimate Mac media converter combo, enjoy latest Hollywood blockbusters on the latest HD TV with best and finest picture quality.
Super DVD movie experience
- Convert your DVDs from disc or folder to 720P videos or standard videos in the format that meets your player or device, so you could freely watch DVD movies on computer or your own device on the go. Or, vice versa, prepare your holiday videos, family clips, camcorder journey footages and other homemade videos, and burn these homemade videos into personalized DVD/Blu-ray and enjoy them on the big screens like HD TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, etc. What’s more, it could even directly burn ISO file onto blank disc without any quality loss. Get unique DVD making experience with inside disc menu designer, and video editor. Create even 3D Blu-ray/DVD movies if you like. Direct burning ISO file to disc is also feasible.
High quality DVD backup in clicks
Save your DVD movie onto computer hard drive or blank disc with built-in DVD copy. Back up DVD disc, folder, ISO file and 3D DVD movie is an easy thing to do. Save your DVD movie from disc to disc in 1:1 quality, or compress DVD movies from DVD-9 to DVD-9, DVD-9 to DVD-5, or even DVD-5 to DVD-5 with high quality. 3 copy modes including Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode enable you back up DVD movies in the way you prefer. Choose and save desired subtitles and audio tracks according to your needs. More important is that you could directly back up ISO file onto blank DVD disc in one-click.
One-click online video downloader
- One-click operation to download online videos from YouTube, Facebook and other video sharing sites. Convert online videos to 180+ formats for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Surface, Galaxy Note phones, Lumia phones, iMovie, FCP, iTunes, etc. Or burn online videos to DVD/Blu-ray content with personalized disc menu. Built-in accelerator greatly increased downloading speed. Watch online videos offline at your own will easily.
Make Photo Slideshows at will
- With super-easy photo slideshow maker and photo slideshow burner built in, Leawo Prof. Media for Mac offers one-click operation to let you create photo slideshow from various photos and then burn generated photo slideshow to Blu-ray/DVD freely. It even allows you to edit generated photo slideshow: add extra photo, remove photo, rotate photo, adjust photo position, add background music, set output video and audio effect.
Unique homemade 3D movie experience
Add a 3D effect onto source 2D media files and get 3D Blu-ray, DVD, HD movies and video files in simple clicks. 6 different 3D movie effects are available: Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved and Side by Side. To make final result 3D movies more vivid, adjust 3D Depth. Preview of 3D movies is instantly available with the built-in media player. Watch created 3D movies on compatible 3D TV or players you’ve got. A unique homemade 3D movie making experience.
User friendly personalization features
- Retouch with internal editor
Thru the internal video editor, trim video length, apply image or text watermark, crop video size to remove black margins, rotate video, and adjust video brightness, saturation, contrast, etc.
- Design disc menu
Import personal image, video, song as background, change the main menu and chapter titles, reposition titles, adjust title text color, size, font, etc. Save DIYed disc menu for future use.
- Adjust parameters
According to target player or device, adjust video and audio parameters of output files, including: video codec, resolution, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, audio codec, channel, etc.
Select subtitle and audio tracks
Select subtitles and audio tracks from source media files, or even load external subtitles for videos.
100% compatible with Mac OS
Fully compatible with iMac or MacBook that run Mac OS 10.6 and later Mac OS versions.
Built-in player and camera
Play back all loaded media files without quality loss, and offer instant preview during retouching.